Wednesday 9 November 2011

Joons


My friend and I went to dinner at Joons Restaurant in North York at Yonge and Sheppard and got the Dak Galbi (I think?) with the chicken, seafood, ramen noodles, rice cakes and veggies all tossed together. It was very interesting and pretty tasty with Teriyaki sauce (since I can't eat it with spicy sauce because I have zero spice tolerance). It was super cool how they served it in a big pan, unfortunately in our case they didn't toss it right in front of our eyes - but it was still good regardless. The meal came up to about $12 per person excluding tax and tip which is reasonable since it managed to fill both me and my friend.  

Website: No particular website, but for other reviews and menu see: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/10/1466134/restaurant/North-York/Joons-Korean-Cuisine-Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment