Monday, 12 March 2012

Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar



 
Love their bread and it usually comes accompanied by the most amazing garlic hummus ever! I credit this restaurant for starting my current obsession with hummus - mmmm delicious. The bread is always soft and warm and with the hummus, you can't go wrong. 

They also have some amazing appetizers - the grilled calamari is probably the best I've ever had (we keep coming back for that and the steak) and the escargot Provencal with the garlic butter is delicious! (For an extra treat, try the bread + hummus + garlic butter, it's heavenly)

The Classic New York Striploin (12 oz)

The Porterhouse (20 oz)
I love the way they do their steak - it's always cooked well and I can trust them to do a good medium rare that is tender and full of flavour. It's a lot of meat and I think well worth it for $44 (excl. tax). The vegetables are always nicely cooked too - and they're seasonal which keeps it interesting (I love their grilled red peppers, yum!)

To celebrate my birthday, they gave us a free dessert! Mini chocolate covered ice cream - what a nice way to end the meal! Another dessert I love eating here is the Creme Brulee (They have an amazing dessert chef here)

Conclusion: This is one of my favourite steakhouses in Toronto. Slightly on the pricey side, but they serve consistently great food.

Website: http://www.wildfiresteakhouse.com/
Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. nice posting.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page contains information on steakhouse wine bar that is totally appreciative as well as correct.
    best bar to watch sports

    ReplyDelete