Sunday 3 June 2012

South St. Burger (Burger Week)


Burger Week Promotion Stuff

After some disappointing burger lunches, I was hoping that South Street Burger would redeem my Burger Week (Weekend).


 
I finally got Quick Service!!! And they even let me customize my burger!

Spicy smoked pulled pork on beef patty topped with Quebec Cheese curds
The toppings were great! They had guacamole (my new obsession after NYC), garlic mayo and a whole range of sauces. 

They also gave me the option of whole wheat or white buns and I loved that the burger patty was normal sized relative to the bun. It was meaty, but mine was slightly undercooked and still kinda pink in the middle. 
The pulled pork was hot but the spiciness was not overpowering. I loved the Quebec Cheese Curds - they went really well with the pulled pork (and it made me think of pulled pork poutine). 

Overall: This was a great way to end off Burger Week on a high note (I totally maxed out my burger eating capacity - no more burgers for the next few months). I was really happy with the burgers here at South Street and it was a great deal/promotion for $5! 

South St. Burger Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment