Saturday 10 May 2014

Best Bagels & Coffee - NYC

The Concrete Jungle in the morning...
There were some good reviews for this bagel place near our hotel, so we decided to check it out:




The place was really busy! Always a good sign

Everything Bagel with Bacon and Cheddar Cream Cheese
The bagels were huge! And they were warm and chewy with a ton of cream cheese.
I'm not a fan of cream cheese, but the guy taking my order told me I had to try it - so I opted for the bacon and cheddar since I figured if I had to do it then I might as well get something that would resemble what I'd order in my bagel anyways. OMG and I ever glad I did. The bacon and cheddar cream cheese was AMAZING! The bagel was crazy good and it was less than $5. Awesome value for money here!

Cinnamon raisin bagel with cinnamon raisin walnut cream cheese
Another delicious combination! Perfectly chewy and warm bagel (like it was fresh from the oven) and yummy sweet cream cheese.

Overall: Great value at Best Bagels & Coffee! The bagels are huge and they definitely don't skimp on the cream cheese. It also helps that they're so cheap, filling and delicious! 
Best Bagel & Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment