Thursday 19 March 2015

Richmond Station

Ever since it opened in 2012, I've always kept Richmond Station in the back of my mind as a place to try eventually.  For some reason or another, it just never worked out in the past (either my friends' schedules wouldn't match up, or I couldn't make the reservation in time for our group, or something else would come up).  I finally got them all together for a birthday celebration. 
If I didn't know to look for it, I might have thought Richmond Station was a tunnel to the Go Station or Parking Lot or something. 

20150319_194640 
Menu


Charcuterie Board
Beautiful presentation, but rather small portions for our table to share.


Muscovy Duck
Duck was nicely done, but rather on the expensive side for just a leg.


Braised Beef Ravioli
Yummy and pretty!


Brown Butter Poached Halibut
A lot of flavours and textures on this plate.


Stn. Burger


Sticky Toffee Cake
Interesting presentation - but I wasn't sold on this dessert.




Dark Chocolate Mousse

Overall: I found it to be a novelty to eat at Top Chef Canada Carl Heinrich's restaurant. The food was all plated beautifully, but I don't think the dishes or the experience really stood out for me. It was nice, but I found that the meal was rather on the pricey side and not particularly filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment