Thursday 21 December 2017

Aroma Espresso Bar @ Bay and Charles

Dec 21, 2017

As a lover of all things pistachio, I had to try out this new pistachio latte drink at Aroma
It was topped with pistachio syrup and crushed pistachios on whipped cream
However, other than those pistachio ingredients, it didn't taste like pistachio at all. I was expecting that it would taste like a hazelnut latte with the nutty flavour throughout, but it wasn't. 

May 25, 2016
Freebie alert! Aroma Espresso Bar (one of my favourite salad and sandwich places) announced that they would be giving away free smoothies between 2pm and 6pm on May 25th. 

Kale and Mango & Beet and Mixed Berry
Both smoothies were pretty good.  I'm not sure I'd order it at regular price, but at least I've tried it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment