Tuesday 6 June 2017

Darband Restaurant

June 6, 2017

Koobideh and chicken platter and a koobideh platter
The chicken was a little over-cooked and not really flavourful by itself. I preferred the koobideh. The koobideh meat was really tender and it was pretty tasty. However, I like the slightly more grilled version from North. The platters at Darband were cheaper than North Express' platters and they did include a lot of basmati rice, a charred tomato and a side salad. 

October 30, 2016
I didn't even realize that there was a 24/7 Persian restaurant open in the plaza by Don Mills and York Mills until I searched nearby Persian restaurants (because I was craving koobideh and usually I go to North Express at Yonge and Steeles). 

  
Koobideh Take-out
Koobideh was really flavourful and tender. The juices from the meat soaked into the basmati rice and made it so good! I'd definitely come back for the Koobideh (but I love the sandwiches at North Express more). 

No comments:

Post a Comment