Friday 4 August 2017

Yolk (Streeterville) - Chicago

I told my friends that we had to eat at Yolk since I had such a great experience last time I was in Chicago. We got there around mid-morning and found out there was about a 45 minute wait, so we went to explore the Navy Pier area while we were waiting (because Yolk is always worth the wait).

 
Yummy menu options!


Pot Roast Benny
The pot roast was tender and the eggs were poached perfectly.


Chicken and Waffles $13.94
I was a little puzzled by the chicken at first because it wasn't quite fried and the skin wasn't crispy either. The mushroom gravy was really good though and the waffle was good. A very hearty breakfast.


Yolk Berry Bliss and Pancakes
We were a little surprised by the portion sizes here, but figured it might be American portion sizes.

Overall: Service was great and the food was delicious and good value for money. We left happy customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment