Sunday 15 October 2017

Mickael Déjeuner-Dîner - Lasalle, Quebec

The bus tour had 4 different stops in Quebec City - depending on the package chosen, you could stay in a few different places: Fairmont Château Frontenac, another hotel in downtown Quebec City, a hotel a little outside Quebec City or a hotel outside of town. After we picked up the last group, the bus dropped us off at this plaza with a Chinese buffet for breakfast/dinner. We opted out of the buffet and went to Mickael Déjeuner-Dîner instead. 
 

Casserole Mickael
Scrambled egg strips - that's one way to serve a casserole or skillet. The stuff under the scrambled egg strips was okay - there wasn't a lot of hollandaise sauce though, which I found disappointing. There was also a LOT of fruit on the plate - which is kind of nice. I got this omelette because I felt that I hadn't been eating a lot of veggies and fruit and this totally satisfied my requirements. 

Crepe

Casserole Delight
This looked a lot more normal with the eggs over easy. There was also a lot of food under the eggs - mostly a lot of potatoes and sausage.  It's also nice that it came with a mountain of fruit. 

Viande Fumee sandwich with salad (Smoked meat sandwich with salad). 
We didn't really get to eat a lot of smoked meat on this trip, so my friend tried to make up for it here. 

Overall: I think this was definitely a better choice than the Chinese buffet, but I probably wouldn't make the trip out here even if I was in Quebec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment