Friday 30 November 2018

Shish Kebab Express

Nov 30, 2018
Chicken Shawarma plate with hot sauce
Pretty big portion of chicken shawarma and it's tasty too. I like their chickpea side dish - it's different from other shawarma places. 

Sandwich

January 5, 2018


Shish Tawook Sandwich

Lots of juicy chicken! (Excuse the half eaten sandwich - but it's so good!)

December 1, 2017
I came here because I saw the positive Yelp reviews and boy was I glad Yelp was actually accurate for once! It's a pretty simple takeout counter with some tables for seating. They have some daily specials where you can get two wraps for a slightly cheaper price. I came on the Friday, so I got two shish tawook wraps for $11.99. 
Shish Tawook Wraps (1 of 2)
Everything was really good! There was a lot of flavour from the tabbouleh, pickled turnips and chicken and the chicken was really tender and juicy. This is such a good Middle Eastern restaurant! I'll definitely be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment