Wednesday 1 October 2014

CC Creations @ Nathan Phillips Square Farmers' Market

Every Wednesday at lunchtime in the Summer, Nathan Phillips Square hosts a Farmers' Market.
This year, I was surprised to see that the Farmers' Market was still running in October!
I'm always on the lookout for sweet treats and I couldn't resist when I saw the CC Creations booth and they had mini pies and tarts! I quickly picked up two and headed back to my office to enjoy my pies.
Cheesecake pie and Apple Almond Pie
I was really impressed by the cheesecake pie! The crust was perfect and the cheesecake was really tasty and light and fruity. The apple almond pie was good too with a nice almond layer and crisp apples glazed with spices on top.
Overall: A great delicious and homemade treat! I can't wait until next year when they'll be back with more pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment