Wednesday 15 October 2014

Jackson's Burger

Jackson Burger recently opened up in the Yonge and Dundas area, so I went with a coworker to try it out after I got a flyer advertising a Buy One Get One Free promotion they had going on. 
I decided to go on a Wednesday for the BOGO Burgerziki to see if it lived up to the hype: 

Burgerziki
What I didn't realize was that the burgers were marked up about $10 including tax, so BOGO was more like $5 for a Gourmet Burger. I guess I'm saving like $2 - $4 compared to if I went somewhere like Big Smoke or Five Guys. 
It was an okay burger: the chicken was kind of dry and crumbly and they didn't put enough tzatziki to cover up the dryness. The lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes were fresh, they grilled the bun and they did make it to order which was nice. 

Overall: I'd come back if they keep doing the BOGO promotion, but otherwise I don't think it's worth the $10 price tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment