Saturday 2 May 2015

Milestones @ Richmond Hill

We came to Milestones to celebrate my friend's birthday.  
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
It looked pretty with the red chips and the matching red bowl.  The dip was thick and hearty and I liked that they had a salsa and sour cream option on the side, but overall I thought this dip was okay, but I've had better.  

Grilled Chicken Penne Asiago
A rather oily pasta,but if you could forgive the oiliness - then it was pretty flavourful. 

Butternut squash ravioli
A little strange with the tomato sauce and goat cheese dollops; I would have rather had it paired with a cream sauce instead.  I also would have liked a little more sauce because it felt a little dry. 

Molten Lava Cake with a sparkler for the birthday girl! 
Complimentary cake - yay! 

Overall: I feel like I've had better experiences at Milestones in the past - this meal was okay, and the service was fine, but I felt like the Milestones experience wasn't all there with the delicious food and excellent value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment