Friday 17 August 2018

Punto Gelato

Aug 17, 2018 (Name changed to Punto Gelato from .Gelato Simply Italian)
Hazelnut and Pistachio gelato
A refreshing snack on a hot day. It was okay gelato, but I've had better hazelnut and pistachio gelato at other places before. 


Sept 2, 2015
Summer in Yorkville! This usually means gelato breaks instead of coffee breaks on hot days: 

Pistachio and Hazelnut Gelato
They don't let you sample the pistachio before you buy it, but I tend to use the pistachio gelato to gauge whether the gelateria is good or not. This one was good, but I've had better (I love the one at Hollywood Gelato - but I haven't been in a while since the location is a little far and not really TTC accessible). The gelato here is a little on the pricey side too - which makes sense since it is Yorkville. 
Ahhh Gelato...

No comments:

Post a Comment