Wednesday 30 December 2015

Peoples Eatery

My friend was back in town and wanted to try out Peoples Eatery in the heart of Chinatown.


We got their tasting menu and started off with a platter

Smoked fish platter
The fish is smoked in-house and presented with sides of capers, radishes, cucumbers.
I thought the entire platter was really nicely done and the fish was delicious!

Croquettes with Indian butter sauce


Tofu with sauce
The tofu was crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy inside.


Whitefish salad with wasabi and toast and skewers of apple and ham/prosciutto
I really liked the crispy bagel toast and whitefish with wasabi.

Moroccan Eggplant
Interesting...but not the best eggplant I've eaten (I really like the Chinese version at Maple Yip or Shinobu's Japanese version)


Salad




Peking Duck

The cooked duck dish (that goes with the Peking Duck)


Dessert

Overall: An interesting eclectic fusion experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment