Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Cheesecake Factory - SF

For more on my day exploring SF, check out my Travel Blog!

 

Union Square and Lombard Street (and my cool Lyft experience around town). 

I actually bought my Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory on the top floor of Macy's, but I didn't really get around to eating it until I was near Lombard Street (so I could enjoy the view)
I love the Cheesecake Factory - the cheesecakes are AMAZING.
This one in particular had so much oreo flavour and the cheesecake part was so delightful. And to top it all off, it had whipped cream and an oreo cookie! Heavenly...the downside was that this was 1,370 calories - which is INSANE - but it's a nice treat every once in a while (well - it's a treat I only get in the US). 
The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment