Saturday 14 January 2017

Little India


I've had Little India's lunch buffet on my to-eat list for a while, so when I was in the neighbourhood, I dragged my friend to lunch here!
Salad, rogan josh (beef), butter chicken, aloo gobhi (cauliflower) and a spring roll
It was pretty busy despite our late lunch hour and the food was still coming out of the kitchen. The food was pretty tasty and we got to try everything (which is my favourite part of buffets). For $16.95, we got a lot of food. 

Pakoras, tandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, chana masala (chickpeas)
The tandoori chicken was really good as were their sauces for the chana masala and tikka masala and I liked that their rice was slightly flavoured with saffron to make it more aromatic. 

Ice cream! A nice way to finish off all of that yummy Indian food!

Overall: The all you can eat lunch buffet at Little India was pretty good and it's good value for money (especially downtown)! The food was good and the service was great too since they cleared everything promptly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment