Sunday 6 August 2017

Pizzeria Due - Chicago

We decided to try the sister restaurant to Pizzeria Uno which is down the street from Uno. 
I had a lot of pizza over the last few days, so I decided to mix it up and get a pasta dish. 
Salad
This was my friend's salad and unfortunately it didn't really look appetizing. 

 
My cup of salad that came with my pasta 
I don't really know what happened to the croutons, but they were huge. 

Spaghetti and Meatballs with garlic bread
Everything was okay, but it wasn't really outstanding in any way. The tomato sauce was the same as the pizza sauce, which kinda makes sense (but was rather disappointing since I was hoping for more depth of flavour in a pasta dish). I probably wouldn't order pasta here again (and my friends said the pizza wasn't as good as Uno). 

No comments:

Post a Comment