Friday 18 September 2015

Etsu

For my friend's birthday, she wanted sushi and suggested we eat at Etsu.

Chirashi Bowl
Really colourful and lots of fresh fish in the gigantic bowl. There was a lot of variety in textures and flavours from chewy surf clams to slippery octopus and thick slicks of tuna.

Meanwhile, I decided to get the Dinner Bento box which includes salad and miso soup:

Salmon Teriyaki, butterfish, salmon & tuna sashimi, tempura and crispy fried rice balls (?)
Pretty good! Originally when I chose the salmon it was because I didn't feel like eating a heavy meal with chicken or beef. However, I forgot that there was sashimi on the side - so there was a lot of fish. Luckily it was all really good, I liked the sashimi and I thought the selection was pretty good. 
Definitely a lot of food though - a huge dinner portion. 

Overall: Great Japanese food at Etsu, the service was really good even though we sat outside and there were a lot of big tables inside. Enjoyable and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment