Sunday, 20 September 2015

The Works - Kingston (ON)

We were in Kingston to visit my brother and took him out for lunch:
956
I really like The Works - I think the London location is better than the Toronto location, but I'm hoping the Kingston restaurant is as good as the London location.
951  952
Menus
953
Barking at the Barnyard: 8oz. beef and bacon patty, smoked beef brisket, barking squirrel BBQ sauce, caramelized onion, jack cheese and smoked bacon and fries
Very meaty and bacon-flavoured - it looked like a hot mess, but it was really tasty and meat-centric.

954
Son of a Beech with avocado, beechhouse sauce, sundried tomato and feta cheese and sweet potato fries
Great burger! They put half an avocado on it and it was pretty tasty. I think the sweet potato fries were the best accompaniment.

chicken and waffles
Chick N' Waffles: Fried chicken breast, bacon, Moosehead beer maple BBQ sauce, fried egg, lettuce, green onions between two Belgian Waffles and Onion Rings
I loved this take on Chicken and Waffles! I've been looking for some good Chicken and Waffles for a while and this really hit the spot.  I liked the Moosehead beer and maple BBQ sauce with a bit of sweetness and lots of flavour.  The fried egg and the waffles made this amazing. I would totally eat this again!

Overall: Great burgers at The Works! I think the Kingston location is definitely better than the Toronto one.  The service was quick, food was great and prices were pretty reasonable.

The WORKS - Gourmet Burger Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment