Friday, 28 October 2016

Manpuku Modern Japanese Eatery

Manpuku Modern Japanese Eatery is a restaurant nestled in the back corner of the Village by the Grange food court. 
20161028_185640
Niku Udon and Shigure Don
Both were pretty good and very reasonably priced (especially compared to all the ramen places in Toronto now). 

20161028_191640
Takoyaki
Octopus balls - these were okay, but not as good as the ones I've had in Japan

20161028_193328
Cheesecake
I don't really know why I keep ordering Japanese cheesecake when I don't really like it. I think I keep hoping to find a version I like. In this case, it was at least better than Uncle Tetsu's because I liked that it was more cake-like. 

Overall: Cheap, tasty and quick service Japanese food summarizes my experience. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment