Friday 24 March 2017

Manpuku Modern Japanese Eatery

March 24, 2017
The Village by the Grange food court has a lot of really good cheap options for meals and they range from different cuisines such as Greek and Korean to different types of stalls like McDonald's to sit down restaurants like Manpuku Japanese Eatery.
Curry don and Udon
It was a nice cheap and warm meal.

October 28, 2016
Manpuku Modern Japanese Eatery is a restaurant nestled in the back corner of the Village by the Grange food court. 
Niku Udon and Shigure Don
Both were pretty good and very reasonably priced (especially compared to all the ramen places in Toronto now). 

Takoyaki
Octopus balls - these were okay, but not as good as the ones I've had in Japan

Cheesecake
I don't really know why I keep ordering Japanese cheesecake when I don't really like it. I think I keep hoping to find a version I like. In this case, it was at least better than Uncle Tetsu's because I liked that it was more cake-like. 

Overall: Cheap, tasty and quick service Japanese food summarizes my experience. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment