Tuesday 16 June 2015

Nespresso Boutique Bar

I didn't even know that Nespresso opened a cafe in Yorkville until I heard about it at the Toronto Taste event benefiting Second Harvest. 
It's so nice inside! 

I received this coupon from the event. 

 
The dessert menu! Hot chocolate and Latte
Yum! They even put whipped cream on top.  The drinks were really good - not powdery and rich flavour. It's pretty amazing what those Nespresso machines can do.

Flourless chocolate torte with raspberry and Caramel Pecan Flan with French Vanilla Ice Cream
The flan was nice and very nutty, but I think the dark chocolate torte was a much better choice.



Overall: I'm a little biased since I got the desserts and drinks for free, but I think this is a great marketing concept for Nespresso.  Not only does it appeal to the people who love to drink their coffee and specialty drinks in a cafe with desserts and food, but it's an excellent way to promote their products (the Nespresso cups and the Nespresso machines).  The desserts were a little pricey, but the drinks were competitively priced (considering the Yorkville location and higher-end market) vs. a specialty Starbucks drink (which is also next door beside the Rocks in Yorkville).  Very cool!

Nespresso Boutique Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Earl Grey Nespresso

    ReplyDelete