Sunday 22 July 2018

Laduree - Toronto

July 22, 2018 
Two licorice macarons, pistachio macaron, passionfruit and another coconut lime

February 18, 2018
Pistachio, Licorice, Passionfruit and Coconut Lime
Of the macarons, I still love the licorice the best. The passionfruit macaron was really strong and the coconut lime's lime flavour was too subtle for me. 


January 25, 2018
The really pretty store front

Pistachio and licorice macarons
The pistachio was good - it's very classic. LOVE the licorice macaron! 


January 25, 2018
The first Laduree in Toronto is now at Yorkdale Mall!
Licorice macarons!
A lot of macaron companies do really good pistachio macarons, but licorice is a really hard flavour to come across and do well. Ever since I tried licorice macarons in Paris, I've been dying to have licorice macarons since - so I was super excited that Laduree was selling licorice macarons! 
It was so good! Probably not as amazing as the regelise et violette macaron from Pierre Hermes, but it was a fantastic licorice macaron and I'll be back for more!

Website: https://www.ladureecanada.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment