Friday 14 September 2018

W Burger Bar

Sept 14, 2018

Kangaroo burger
It's a tougher meat and a little gamey, but it's really good with sauteed onions, tomatoes and garlic herb mayo (and a side of massive onion rings)

August 24, 2016
Burger special with fries (and garlic mayo on the side)
Really juicy burger on a fluffy egg-bun and loaded with some of their specialty toppings. Yummy!

July 3, 2014
I've passed by the W Burger Bar quite often, but for some reason I just never really had the chance to try it out until now.
Lunch Menu


Turkey Burger with Greek Salad
I decided to go for the special (so I didn't have to do any strenuous thinking at lunch) and I thought I was in the clear until the waitress asked me what I wanted on my burger and directed me to the toppings menu.
Yikes! That's a pretty long list.

Garlic Herb Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Lettuce, Sauteed Onions, Tomatoes and Alfalfa Sprouts is what I ended up getting with a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun. Yum! This turned out really well, the turkey burger was spiced and pretty meaty and I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the way all the ingredients were put into my burger (I did miss the cheese, but I didn't know how it'd go with the garlic mayo. The Greek salad was an extra $2 and it was just drenched in dressing and was really salty.

Overall: Good burgers and fast service - definitely one of those gourmet burger joints. It's a nice treat every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment