Sunday 23 September 2018

Life is Beautiful Music Festival - Las Vegas

Day 3 - Sept 23, 2018

We came from the biggest breakfast/lunch ever. So we didn't eat anything at Life is Beautiful. Instead, I spent the entire day trying to burn all the calories I ate by walking and dancing around. 




Day 2 - Sept 22, 2018

 
They were giving out free strawberry donuts! They weren't as good as the donut I had from Donut Bar, but it was free, so I wasn't complaining. 



Fukuburger's Fuku Burger
 It was a really tasty burger with Asian influences. 


Day 1 - Sept 21, 2018
My friends and I planned on going to this music festival when we saw the lineup because it was filled with some of our favourite musicians/artists. I had never heard of this music festival before then, but it was in Vegas in September, so I figured this might be a lot of fun. It was REALLY HOT - I swear the sidewalks were almost melting in the heat, but it was great. 





Burrito bowl while watching a music set (and people watching)

Fukuburger and fries - the burgers were REALLY GOOD and the fries were delicious! Might need to make another trip back here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment