Sunday, 5 June 2016

T by Daniel

Brampton is really off the beaten track for me, but ever since I tried T by Daniel's Lion Chai at the Season's Christmas Show, I've wanted to come to the actual location so I could get a full sized tea. 
20160605_173756 20160605_173802
Downtown Brampton is really nice and T by Daniel was pretty conveniently located next to the Muskoka Chairs by the Garden Square. 
20160605_174451

Lion chai
Lion Chai!
The cups are super cute and the Lion Chai was exactly as delicious as I remember trying it at the Christmas Show - what a relief that the full tea lived up to all my expectations.  It was so smooth and fragrant - a little bit of heaven in a cup. 
Yum! I'll definitely drop by if I'm in the area again (I don't even mind the price tag since it's such a treat). 
T By Daniel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment