Friday 28 August 2015

Paramount Fine Foods @ Yorkville

Paramount recently opened up a location in Yorkville (close to my work!).  I was pretty excited to try it and my coworker recommended I try the Fattoush salad (but I was really craving shawarma), so I decided to get the best of both worlds:

Chicken & Beef Shawarma and Fattoush Salad on the side instead of the usual rice and potatoes
The beef and chicken shawarma were really good! There's a reason why this is one of the most popular Middle Eastern chain restaurants.  I prefer the chicken shawarma over the beef because it was juicier and more tender. I'm also super happy I got the Fattoush salad with romaine lettuce, cucumber, mixed peppers, red radishes, tomato and the crispy fried pita pieces with vinaigrette dressing.  The salad was delicious and super filling - the fried pita pieces made it pretty unique - a nice texture element and the garlic sauce and tahini made everything better. 

Overall: Great meal and good value for money at Paramount! Huge, filling and delicious portions. 

Paramount Fine Foods Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment