Wednesday 19 August 2015

Utsav

I've been here a few times with my team at work and I thought they served pretty good Indian food. So when my friend came back from Dublin for summer vacation and wanted Indian food, I suggested we go to Utsav in Yorkville. 
Despite the Yorkville location, the lunch specials were pretty reasonable and came with salad and naan:
Simple salad with fresh ingredients
Naan

Chicken Masala and Butter Chicken with rice
Both sauces were really flavourful and rich with the masala sauce spicier than the butter chicken. The beef and chicken also really absorbed the sauces and flavours well and paired perfectly with the rice and naan. Delicious!

Overall: Great place for delicious and reasonably priced Indian food near Yorkville.  The restaurant is a little small with a few tables, but the service was great and we were served our food quickly.

Utsav Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment