Tuesday 6 December 2016

Hong Kong Bistro Cafe

I was craving some really good Hong Kong style "Ketchup Spaghetti" (especially after my favourite place closed).  So after seeing some good reviews of this place near Chinatown, I thought I'd give it a try. 
Cream/Borscht soup
A little watery and clumpy (I'm not even sure how that works - but it happened)

Stir Fry Chinese noodles
Pretty good and a relatively large portion (not as cheap as Scarborough or Markham though - but it's probably a factor of location more than anything else). 

Baked Chicken Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
Hmm not exactly the baked "ketchup spaghetti" I was looking for. Also there's a price difference between chicken strips and chicken breast. 
It was okay - probably won't be back for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment