Tuesday 29 September 2020

Spice is Rite

I got a deal on Ubereats for $10 off my order, so I decided to try out Spice is Rite

 Jerk Chicken with rice and peas and coleslaw $8.99
The jerk chicken was super spicy and sadly, I didn't know in advance and I ordered extra sauce and died from spiciness (nose running and tearing). The chicken was okay at first bite, but then got really spicy quickly. I thought the coleslaw would help, but it ended up being just fried cabbage. It was hot rather than cold and wasn't really creamy or anything to offset the spiciness.  

Oxtail with rice and peas and coleslaw $11.49 
Oxtail had a lot of bones, but the meat was super tender and it was really good. The sauce was excellent and so tasty! I would say it's comparable to Sansimian, but there wasn't a lot of meat with the box and it was a rather small portion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment