Tuesday 25 April 2017

Etch Kitchen & Bar @ L'Auberge de Sedona - Sedona

Our USA roadtrip begins from Coachella to Joshua Tree National Park and then we got to Arizona, the Grand Canyon state, and passed by Phoenix and drove through Red Rock State park to get to our lunch spot - L'Auberge de Sedona's Etch Kitchen & Bar.



Steak with a mixed green salad, potatoes and the blue cheese dressing on the side. $26
The steak was a nice medium rare, but it felt like I was eating a lump of meat rather than a cut of beef. I wasn't sure about the blue cheese dressing, so I opted for it on the side. I really don't like the smell of blue cheese and I didn't really get nauseous from it. It's bad enough I was already sick with my Coachella cold.


"Shaken" Cobb Salad
Romaine leaves and radicchio, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, boiled egg pieces and dressing on the side.


Chocolate brownie with some kind of sugary crust and a mousse.
(I have to admit I didn't really pay attention to the waiter when he was describing this).

Overall: The view is really nice from L'Auberge de Sedona with the creek right next to the luxury hotel. It's very tranquil and peaceful eating at Etch Kitchen & Bar. And when we left, we realized the scenery at Etch is even more amazing since Sedona is surrounded by desert and towering red rocks. 

Etch Kitchen & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment