Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Halal Guys

Mar 20, 2019
Small chicken platter

Small mixed platter
I didn't get any hot sauce this time so I wouldn't be guzzling water. Both meats were better this time - not as dry.
May 12, 2017
I was so excited when I saw the sign at Yonge and Wellesley advertising that the Halal Guys were opening up a storefront in Toronto! I loved them in New York City for their cheap and filling shawarma platters. 
I waited until the lines died down a bit before going. They've really changed it to an assembly line. They've come so far from their New York City street corner!

Small Platter $9.99
The platter was beef and chicken shawarma - it was okay, but not as amazing or as good value-for-money as I remember it from NYC. The white sauce was a little runny and the hot sauce was super spicy. The beef was a little dry, but the chicken was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment