Sunday 10 March 2019

Kobi Korean BBQ

I've wanted to try chicken and cheese for a long time now and I finally got the numbers to share a large plate of chicken and cheese!

Chicken, rice cakes, squid and cheese
Unfortunately, we didn't have any Korean friends to help us figure out how to actually eat this - so we tried to rely on the waiters. They tried to explain it to us a few times, but we really couldn't understand why you would wait for the cheese to melt and then dip it. Shouldn't you be mixing it all together so it all tastes delicious? We were rather impatient to get to our chicken and cheese experience, so we eventually moved all the cheese into the main center dish. (I think the waiters got frustrated with us at that point haha) It was still good!

Acorn jelly! I haven't seen this as a side dish before (it's cold and I'm not really a fan)

Steamed egg and noodles

Website: http://www.kobikoreanbbq.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment