Friday 1 March 2019

Sharetea @ Yonge & Wellesley

Update: This location has closed. 

Mar 1, 2019
Taro Pearl Milk tea with 0% sugar (hot)
It was a smooth milk tea, but the tapioca were kinda mushy. I think I'm going to write off this Sharetea.

March 15, 2018
I thought I'd give the Okinawa pearls milk tea a try again (maybe it's gotten better?)
Regular with less ice $5.70
It had like 80% flavour; it's interesting that it would do that considering I asked for less ice (so I thought it'd be more concentrated with flavour?).

June 22, 2016
I was a little disappointed last time I was at Sharetea, but I figured I'd give it another shot and get my usual Taro bubble tea here. 

Taro milk tea
It was okay. I asked for less sugar and less ice, but for some reason, asking for that made my drink a little flavour-less. It was diluted and the tapioca was a little gummy.  I'm not sure I'm a fan of this location or Sharetea after this.

October 26, 2015
Ever since I had the Hokkaido milk tea at Green Grotto, I've been obsessed with the drink. 
It's just so creamy and rich and flavourful. So I was pretty excited when I saw it on the menu at Share Tea. 

The tea was good, but not as good as the Green Grotto's.

No comments:

Post a Comment