Friday 29 December 2017

Guschlbauer

Dec 29, 2017 
Lychee cream puff
I came back for this because it's so good! 

Dec 21, 2017

I saw that Toronto opened a new Austrian Cheese Bun place selling sweet cream cheese buns and cream puffs, so I decided to try it out. 
 

Chocolate Cheese Bun
I'm not a fan of soft cream cheese (I love New York Style cheesecakes, but I have a terrible time with oozy and soft cream cheese textures), so I thought if I got a chocolate flavour that it would help mask the cream cheese flavour and texture (since chocolate is one of my favourite flavours). It didn't really help and I concluded that I'm probably not going to try another cheese bun. On the other hand, it was a good thing I got a cream puff so I could try something else. 

Lychee Cream Puff
The lychee cream puff was delicious! I loved the strong lychee flavour and the slightly harder outer shell of the pastry. I would definitely come back for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment