Thursday 15 October 2020

A&W

October 15, 2020

Truffle Buddy Burger $3.49
Oooo Truffle sauce! It sounds like a super gourmet and expensive burger (considering how expensive truffle oil is) for a super cheap price! 
However, the burger turned out to be super dry again and I barely tasted the truffle aioli since it was overpowered by the mustard, pickles and relish. I wouldn't get this one again even though it's super cheap. 


October 4, 2020
A&W is having a Mama Burger promotion: $2.50 each!
Burger with pickles, mustard and onions - not my favourite burger toppings, but still okay.
Overall: I felt like this whole burger was dry: the meat was really dry but the seasoning was okay, the bun was dry even though there was some evidence of butter and there just wasn't enough sauce. 
I'd skip getting this burger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment