Wednesday 15 February 2012

St. Thomas Roadhouse - St. Thomas, Ontario


Crispy Chicken Club on Ciabatta bread
 It was a toasted ciabatta with garlic butter which I thought was a nice touch. I liked that the portion size was large and it was fairly decent for a lunch meal and it was a good price of $6.99 + $1.79 for salad. 
I guess I'm kind of picky because I found that the chicken wasn't really crispy, the lettuce was kinda wilty and the tomato was mushy. Then again, I was in St. Thomas and it was an all right meal in a small town 1/2 hour outside of London. The Caesar salad was made with Renee's dressing, real bacon bits (well...more like real ready-made bacon strips cut into bacon bits and microwaved), but it had lots of cheese and croutons which was pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment