Tuesday 14 February 2012

Thaifoon - London, Ontario

 

Pad Thai with Chicken ($11 excl. tax) and an extra $1.75 for the spring roll
rice noodle, egg, sprouts, cilantro, scallions, thaifoon sauce, lime, roasted peanuts

When I first tried the pad thai, I didn't like the sauce and it was only after I mixed in the peanuts and lime that it eventually tasted better. Unfortunately there wasn't enough peanuts and lime... 
I thought the pad thai was relatively bland compared to other kinds of pad thai I've tried before. 
The spring roll was crispy, but only had vegetables inside (I love the Vietnamese spring rolls with meat - hands down my favourite type of Spring rolls). I tried to add the sauce to make it taste better (the sauce was tangy and a little spicy), but it didn't taste any better after I had it. Overall, not really a place I'd recommend since they couldn't really make a tasty pad thai and it was super expensive especially for lunch.

Website: http://www.thaifoonrestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment