Sunday 31 July 2016

Jean's Family Restaurant - Kincardine

My friend said Jean's was a great place for breakfast (and would beat the alternative of McDonald's down the street) 😊


Texas Club Sandwich
Hamburger, lettuce, tomato and bacon
I couldn't resist ordering this when I saw it on the menu! A hamburger club sandwich - this I had to try. It was actually pretty good! I was happy and there were so many fries. 

Western Omelette with Home Fries
 Huge omelette with ham and onion and these potato home fries on the side. Very filling and pretty good. 

Overall: Quick and good service, huge portions of food and it was pretty good. 

Website: http://eating.inkincardine.com/restaurants/jeans-family-restaurant/
Jean's Family Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment