Thursday 14 July 2016

Via Vai Pizzeria and Wine Bar

Update: Via Vai has closed.
I thought Via Vai had a good Summerlicious menu for $18, so I came with some coworkers.

Arancini
I'm not too sure what happened to the rice ball - but there was a lot of mozzarella cheese, some chicken and tomato sauce. I think this got a little lost, but it was yummy (since you can't go wrong with tomato sauce, fried food and melted mozzarella cheese).

Eggplant Parmesan
I think this would have been better if some of that cheese and sauce from the arancini moved to the eggplant. It definitely could have used more sauce.

Chicken Parmesan
The chicken was huge, but the plate of pasta was a little sad. The tomato sauce was lovely and tasty.

Spaghetti

Margherita Pizza
The pizza was nice - classic margherita with a nice crispy crust.

  
Tiramisu
It was okay, but I didn't like the raspberry sauce on the side - it was a strange addition.

Overall: The space was beautiful with the murals, but the service was a little slow and the food was only okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment