Friday 17 February 2017

Coach House Restaurant

I've passed Coach House Restaurant a few times and noticed that it's only open for the breakfast, lunch and late lunch rush. I heard from people in the area that it's pretty good value for money, so I thought I'd finally try it out. 
Strawberry and Chocolate milkshakes in February
Why not? They were pretty good, but not really anything special (except their cheap prices). 

Hot Turkey Sandwich and Chicken Souvlaki
The chicken souvlaki was really good - tender white meat with spices and a heaping of fries and salad. I kind of missed roasted potatoes though - the souvlaki was thick and flavourful. 

I liked the food here so much, I came back the next day. 
Steak and fries and chicken parmigiana
The steak was a little tough, but it was a decent sized portion for the price paid. The chicken parmigiana had a lot of meat sauce, but it wasn't that good. 

Overall: Good value for money since the portions are quite big and the food is okay - it can also get busy, but the service is pretty fast. 


Coach House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment