Saturday 11 July 2020

Leah's Bakery

Leah's Bakery is a tiny shop at the corner Wychwood and St. Clair with a selection of baked goodies behind a glass pane. I read that Leah's biscotti are really good, so I grabbed a few to try out. 
Chocolate dipped biscotti $1.75, Lemon Poppyseed biscotti $1.50 and Orange Cranberry biscotti $1.50
I'm usually not a big fan of biscotti since I don't drink a lot of coffee - and they are supposed to be paired together. Regardless, I found that I really liked the chocolate dipped biscotti since it had lots of chocolate from the chocolate chips and chocolate on top. Unfortunately, I wasn't as big a fan of the lemon poppyseed biscotti which I found really dry with not a lot of flavour or the orange cranberry, which had more flavour and wasn't as dry as the lemon, but I didn't really enjoy it. 

Butter Tart $3.25
Really sweet and super sticky and I didn't like the soft slightly malleable crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment