Tuesday 15 December 2020

Blaze Pizza

Dec 15, 2020 @ Yonge & Sheppard

 Pi Day was a little messy this year, but luckily Blaze Pizza decided to extend their $3.14 build your own pizza deal from March 14th to the end of the year. Therefore, I finally redeemed my coupon right before Dec 31, 2020. Luckily, I ordered in advance through the app, so I could pick up my pizza immediately by the time I got there (otherwise, I'm sure I'd be waiting almost an hour between the lineup of people and the baking of my pizza). 
Build Your Own Pizza: Classic Dough, red sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, applewood bacon, meatballs, chicken, ground beef, Italian sausage, basil, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, onions, roasted garlic, roasted red peppers, spinach, arugula, pesto drizzle, buttermilk ranch on the side.
It was a monster pizza with all my favourite things that I wanted on a pizza (gotta take full advantage when you get unlimited toppings). 
The pizza turned out okay and actually pretty yummy (since it did have all my favourite toppings), but it was a little greasy and oily (maybe too many toppings). I felt that it did have a lot of garlic though (almost like double the portion) and there were a lot of different flavours going on here, but it worked for me! 

May 10, 2016 @ 10 Dundas E
Blaze Pizza is an American pizza chain that offers all you want toppings for one set price of $10.45. 
They opened up their first Canadian location at Yonge and Dundas last year. 
 There were a ton of varieties on a thin crust pizza.  I loaded mine up with red & green peppers, mushrooms, sausage, chicken, onions cheese and pesto sauce before they baked it in their oven. 
The pizza was really good! And I love their pesto sauce - yummy! 

Overall: Great value for money and really delicious pizza! I'll definitely be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment