Sunday 20 December 2020

Sun Tea

 Exploring another Ubereats BOGO milk tea place: 
Brulee Milk Tea $6.77 (for two)
I got this milk tea with 0% sugar and no option to choose my ice level (so it was regular ice and probably 30% of the cup was ice). The brulee portion of the drink was not as evident in the cold drink and I actually found the cold version of the drink rather bland at first. 
So, I ended up straining all the ice out and reheating it at home to drink it. Once I did that, the milk tea tasted a lot better and was lightly sweetened by the creme brulee cream/foam that melted into the milk tea and made it smoother. The tapioca were pretty good too, not too firm and not super mushy with a nice chewy texture and consistency. The colour was also lighter since they were made of brown sugar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment