Saturday 12 December 2020

Ghost Kitchen

 Dec 12, 2020

Original Roll on the Go $4.25 (x2)
Extra frosting and there was some caramel sauce, but otherwise it was the size of a mini bon - I'll stick to the Original/Classic Cinnabon

Dec 10, 2020

Through Ubereats, I noticed that there was a Cinnabon and Cheesecake Factory location on Lawrence E, but I never saw it when I was driving by. It looked like they were the same location at 1993 Lawrence Ave. E, so I thought it might be a Ghost Kitchen (which it was). I have to say, I'm discovering a lot more new places with Ubereats now that I had no idea about before - and all these BOGO promotions are AMAZING!
Candy Bar Cheesecake slice $9.99 (x2) from Cheesecake Factory
I can always rely on the Cheesecake Factory brand name to make delicious tasty cheesecake. The slice was super tiny, so I think it was more reasonably priced (and better value) when it was 2 for 1. I'm not sure I'd buy this at regular price for $10 (I'd rather go to Yorkdale for their fresh cheesecake slices for a few extra dollars)

Original Cinnabon $5.49 (x2)
It's much cheaper than the regular Cinnabon store and the icing and cinnamon bun were almost exactly the same (I think we got more icing in the Cinnabon store though) - super yummy treat (but definitely very sweet).

No comments:

Post a Comment