Tuesday 12 May 2020

The Alley

May 12, 2020 - 3260 Midland Ave Unit F107 

 
Royal No.9 Milk tea $6
To fully satisfy my blueberry assam tea craving, I got the large size with less ice. Unfortunately, I also ordered it with no sugar, but I think it definitely needs a little bit of sugar.
The tea flavour wasn't as strong as I would have liked and there was a lot of cream/milk. 

Oct 3, 2019 - 5 St. Joseph
The Alley Trio Milk Tea (cold version)
It's much better cold than hot

These must be the new winter cup holders! So cute!!!

Hot Royal No. 9 tea and Trio Milk tea

March 25, 2019 - 5 St. Joseph
T-Harmony with red bean, taro and tapioca with Jasmine milk tea

I liked the Jasmine milk tea, but I think the drink was too confusing with the taro and red bean too.

Jan 30, 2019
The Alley Trio Milk Tea with no sugar (hot) $6
Another really good drink at the Alley - deliciously smooth and rich milk tea and it's really good even without sugar. 

Jan 18, 2019 
I didn't have the best experience with The Alley before, but my friend convinced me to retry one of their signature drinks:
Royal No. 9 Milk tea $5.50
This was REALLY GOOD! I think I found my new favourite bubble tea (and this drink didn't even have tapioca since it was hot). It's a blueberry assam tea and even though I got it with less sugar, it was the perfect sweetness for me. AMAZING! I will be back. 

Website: http://www.the-alley.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment