Monday 4 May 2020

Ecakes.ca's Dufflet cakelet

The other serious craving I've been having other than bubble tea during the COVID-19 pandemic has been cake. Luckily, I found ecakes.ca, a cake delivery company that was offering free delivery in Toronto during the pandemic! (Before this, I was going through all the app delivery options and finding that they weren't delivering in my area or that I would have to drive pretty far to get cake). The experience ordering through ecakes.ca was pretty good - I put in my order for my cake, paid $18 by credit card and received my cake the next day at 6pm (their delivery times are 10am - 6pm). 
Dufflet Chocolate cake and raspberry buttercream - enough said 

OMG raspberry buttercream - I feel like I've been missing this for weeks now. I never knew I had an addiction to buttercream before this. The cake was pretty good, but it was super crumbly - so I could tell it had been frozen before. The buttercream was delicious and it was enough to last me for 3 days of enjoyable cake eating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment