Thursday 11 February 2021

Gong Cha

Feb 11, 2021 @ 3250 Midland Ave

Peach Green Tea ($5.20 for 2) - one was hot and one was cold
The hot version was okay for a hot fruit tea - decent peach tea without the peach or tea flavour being too overpowering
The cold version wasn't as good as the hot version (which I was surprised by - usually it's the other way around with fruit teas). It tasted more like peach juice than tea. 

Jan 18, 2021 @ 3250 Midland Ave

Hurray! A bubble tea BOGO promotion on Ubereats!
Hot Royal Milk Tea with tapioca and no sugar ($5.99 for two)
Good tea flavour and a well-mixed milk tea that wasn't too sweet! Very consistent between visits - a sign of a good milk tea place.

Dec 3, 2020 @ 5449 Yonge

Since I was grabbing takeout at Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu a few doors down, I thought I'd also pick up a milk tea while I was waiting.
Regular hot milk tea with 0% sugar (about $5)
Pretty good milk tea with a smooth and rich flavour and even without added sweetness, it was a sweet and strong tea flavour. I would definitely get milk tea from Gong Cha again (and I signed up for their points/text system to find out more about deals). 
I remember trying the taro coconut a long time ago and not being impressed, but their milk tea is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment