Saturday 23 January 2021

Kung Fu Tea

 Jan 23, 2021 @ 4733 Steeles Ave E

I remember trying the rose milk tea at the downtown location (264 Spadina Ave), but I guess I forgot to write about it (it was my favourite drink by them a few years ago since it was a day of the week promotion). Now they're doing BOGO on Ubereats at the 4733 Steeles Ave location.
Pearl Milk Tea ($6.89 with tax for 2)
One was hot with no honey and one was cold with 30% honey - the one without honey was okay, but it wasn't as good or tasty as the one with honey. I also found that these milk teas had a powdered milk taste in the tea and the quality of the tea wasn't very good. The hot drink was also super hot when I got it so I had to wait for it to cool down before drinking. 
The cold one had no ice and 30% honey and while it tasted much better with additional sweetness that also brought out the tea flavour, it had less of the powdery milk taste, but the tea taste didn't come out that much either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment