Monday 4 January 2021

Xing Fu Tang

 I've passed by Xing Fu Tang a few times and noticed the 20% off takeout sign, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to try out some of their drinks and see if I like their tea. 
Damascus Rose Tea with Vitasoy $5.50 and Diamond Kirin Lychee Tea $6
The Damascus rose tea was really pretty with the pink and white colours. It was pretty good, yummy and sweet but not too sweet because of the vitasoy and it had a nice fragrant rose scent and flavour. 
The Diamond kirin lychee tea was sour when it was cold (I did ask for no sugar) and it made me wonder if they usually add a ton of sugar to the drink to make it taste better. The drink did taste better when it was heated up with the lychee pieces and lychee flavour standing out more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment